Get prepared to be hungry.
Cheese is one of our favorite foods around here. We love almost every type and serve it every way you can imagine. So, when I was given the opportunity to try Mezzetta Everything Spread – https://ooh.li/07d80ba , my first thought, of course, was how can I use these spreads with cheese?
Mezzetta Everything Spread is a jarred spread that comes in four flavors: Garlic & Parmesan, Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil, Olive, Garlic & Parmesan, and Hot Chili Pepper. It’s more than just a sandwich spread, which is why I decided to get creative with it.
Baked Brie is a delicious treat. It’s a great dish to create for company or just for yourself when you feel like snacking on something yummy. It seemed like the ideal cheese to pair with The Gracious Gourmet Tapenade Black Olive and Artichoke Parmesan Spread.
. I picked up a couple of flavors at my local grocery store along with a wheel of brie cheese. After getting home, I decided to pair the brie with the Olive, Garlic & Parmesan variety and threw some sun-dried tomatoes on top. It was seriously delicious. I spread it on some baguette bread and had a delicious evening snack. The The Gracious Gourmet Tapenade Black Olive and Artichoke Parmesan Spread took one of my favorite recipes and elevated it to the next level!
1 wheel of brie cheese
1 jar of Olive, Garlic & Parmesan The Gracious Gourmet Tapenade Black Olive and Artichoke Parmesan Spread
1/4 cup of sun dried tomatoes cut into small pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Peel the rind off of the brie.
3. Cut the brie into small chunks.
4. Scoop a layer of the Olive, Garlic & Parmesan Spread onto the bottom of a small, oven safe baking dish.
5. Top with the chunks of brie cheese.
6. Scoop another layer of the Olive, Garlic & Parmesan spread onto the brie chunks.
7. Layer the sun dried tomato pieces on the very top.
8. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Brie should be hot and bubbling.
Are you sold? You should be. Such an easy recipe and so delicious.