Many people live in a house with small children. Germs and minor illnesses are unavoidable.
Given our propensity for sickness around here, we have been wanting to learn more about the immune-boosting elderberry plant. In our search for information, we found tons of great resources. If you’re like us and have been wanting to learn more about immune-boosting elderberry and maybe even learn how to make the syrup yourself, read on!
Now, this may seem like a lot of links on a very simple subject. However, if you start checking some of these out, you’ll see that recipes can vary a lot. Some people add other herbs and flavors. Some use honey. Some use sugar. Some can their syrup and others store it in the fridge. Our intention is to read through all of these and put together a recipe that suits me and my family. Hopefully, you will be able to do the same.
Need to buy some Elderberries? Leave it to Amazon to have that under control.
Click HERE for whole, organic Elderberries
Click HERE for conventional Elderberries
Convinced of the benefits of elderberry syrup but not up for the task of making it yourself?
Click HERE – to buy pre-made elderberry syrup.
General Info About Immune Boosting Elderberry
Immune Boosting Elderberry Syrup Recipes
- Elderberry Syrup Recipe from Reformation Acres
- Elderberry Syrup Recipe from Lovely Greens
- Elderberry Syrup from This Organic Life
- Elderberry Winter Tonic with Fresh Elderberries
- Elderberry Syrup and Jelly Recipe from Common Sense Homesteading
- 3 Ingredient Elderberry Syrup
- Elderberry Syrup Recipe from Shalom Mama
- How to make Elderberry Syrup from Mommypotomus (with video!)
- How to Make Elderberry Syrup from Live Simply
- Elderberry Syrup Recipe from Learning and Yearning
- Elderberry Syrup from A Blossoming Life
- Wellness Mama’s Elderberry Syrup Recipe
- The Ultimate Elderberry Syrup
- Echinacea + Elderberry Syrup
- Medicinal Elderberry Syrup
- Elderberry Syrup from Dried Herbs