I know I’m not the only one who loves to put pumpkin into everything this time of year.
Here’s a simple a delicious recipe for homemade, pumpkin waffles.
1. Preheat your waffle iron.
2. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Combine the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. This may depend on your waffle iron, but I add a 1/3 cup of batter per waffle. Cook as directed by your waffle iron directions.
6. Top with butter and maple syrup.
Yum! What other things do you like to add pumpkin to?